Bookkeeping Services for businesses in Norfolk
Crab Bookkeeping was formed in 2014; to help SME’s achieve their full growth potential, by outsourcing accountancy needs and freeing-up time in order to concentrate on running the business.
My name is Julian Palmer and I have been working within the commercial sector for over 35 years and due to a recent location move I am now able to become freelance and can offer you a professional service which I feel would be a benefit to your organisation as my services can help you reduce costs, save time, increase flexibility and give an accurate, timely and reliable bookkeeping package.
Having worked in the manufacturing, service, industry and retail sectors, I have a vast knowledge and understanding of accountancy requirements in most sectors and am always willing to undertake a new challenge.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate complex information effectively
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Demonstrated commitment to quality customer service
- Extensive Management experience in the Hospitality trade
- Strong Financial Management Experience
- Committed to continuous improvement and change and can innovate change
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions and the consequences of such
- Ability to accept and respond to criticism and feedback
- Ability to analyse information to enable decision making
- Ability to take a micro and macro view on situations and their impact on objectives
- Ability to empower people to ensure results